Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday November 22

This is a beautiful day. I awoke with my precious love in my arms, loving warmth and a gentle caress. Opening my eves and seeing the sun rise on the mountain, lighting the top and slowly working its way down providing warmth and sunshine. This will be a glorious day.

Pancakes and maple syrup, provide the strength to entergise my pickle-ball game. Two hours of camaraderie and fun, my play was consistent but not up to my potential.

Some work and relaxation and a Michigan State basketball win, make this a special morning. After lunch we rode our bikes down to the yogert shop in down town, a lovely time. On the way back we stopped at the antique car auction, it was great! I love Palm Springs!

Wonderful dinner and I planned my week, I am anxious to read more . . .

Life is wonderful . . .
We must make this a paradise, it is our mission, it is our purpose, it is our destiny!

No comments: