Monday, November 30, 2009

RT Training

As always I am anxious to help any way that I can, there's nothing I would like more than to see Refractive Thinker become an extremely successful. I have the same problem you have, being, the we already have a fulltime job as we try to make a marketing work for refractive thinker.

As I have expressed previously, I believe we need an ongoing training program for refractive thinkers. I particularly liked the idea of ensuring they understand this is part of their package and maybe an incremental fee in order to subsidize the cost of GoToMeeting and other such tools.

I just moved the annual fee for my subscription to GoToMeeting, the cost is $49.00 a month or $468.00 Annually which is what I paid. This service is about half the cost of WEBEX. I would be happy to share the cost with you and we would have the same login and ID number. This allows for unlimited meetings with up to 15 people, if you think there will be more they have a service called GoToTraining which is now in beta.

My idea would be to conduct two calls per month, one specific to training and the other to management. We could use the Ning site as a a learning community to collect and share success stories and to recruit new Thinkers.

I could dedicate 5 hours a month to this project no charge which could include one monthly training.

Let me know your thoughts;

Ed

No comments: